How to consign:
- Clothing that is clean, viagra sale capsule pressed and on hangers. Bagged or boxed items are not accepted.
- Current season and current style items only.
- Shoes, tadalafil belts, purses, scarves and jewelry.
- Consignment is by Appointment Only.
A minimum of 5 items and a maximum of 35 items for review at each appointment.
We do not Accept:
- Bridal, lingerie or swimwear.
- Items with stains, tears, snags, missing buttons, broken zippers, signs of wear, or with smoke, animal or storage odors.
The consignment period is 60 days.
You receive 40% of the selling price.
After 30 days, unsold items will be reduced in price by 25%.
You may reclaim any unsold items after 60 days. There is a $1.00 per item processing fee for these items – or – you may leave the unsold items at the store. They then become store property. Unsold items may be placed on our clearance rack for a period of time, placed back on the floor the following season, or donated to neighborhood charitable organizations, such as the Woman’s Assistance League, or donated to larger organizations, such as the Salvation Army or Goodwill.
Cash in your Account: May be used to shop at the store or you can collect your entire balance at the end of your consignment. Checks will be available the Monday after your consignment has ended.
Make an Appointment to Consign
Between Friends Today!
For a copy of our consignment contract, click here.